Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Although our thanksgiving was quite hectic, it was fun to spend time with our families. My parents had their dinner at 1:00 and Michael's parents had dinner at 2:00! I think we've decided to trade off with the families every other year; I don't think I'll be able to eat that much every year! This photo was taken by Jessica at the Muhlesteins. Thanks Jessi, I stole it from your blog... hope you don't mind. :) After our second dinner, we decided to go home and be with our boy; plus, he hadn't been let out for five plus hours. Michael and I played speed for a little bit and then watched a movie on "Netflix," one of Michael's early Christmas presents.
We have really enjoyed relaxing and spending time with each other on this LONG holiday weekend. It's been absolutely wonderful.


1 comment: