Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Tree & Finals are SO OVER!

Last Saturday, we bought a Christmas tree. We fell in love with the more "sparse" looking ones. I told Michael that they feel bad, because they aren't the traditional Christmas tree so they probably don't get chosen as much. He agreed, so we picked out the most beautiful, perfect one we could see. I couldn't hold my excitement in and started snapping shots before we even got home! I love that Michael likes decorating the tree just as much as I do. :) We spent all morning hanging ornaments on the tree, while Christmas music played. We also attempted another Christmas photo with bwoost. You can see how well that went.

Michael finished his last final on Tuesday, and I finished my last "written" final yesterday. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it is to be done! I just have to do a presentation in one class next week and I'm officially done with the Fall 2010 semester. It will be strange to have so much time on my hands, but I will surely soak up every minute of it. We are happy to have so much time to spend together now and are enjoying the Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment