Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Grandma Weston

My sweet grandma passed away in August of this year. She was such a beautiful person and everyone that knew her said she had a light about her. I so admire her for her musical abilities she possessed as well as her great accomplishments. She was a concert pianist and taught piano all her life. Her personality was humble, giving and full of life. She always made me feel like I was so special to her, whenever I was around her.

Below is her obituary and pictures taken the day of her funeral. It was such a warm and sunny day. The funeral service was beautiful and endearing. It completely captured the goodness of my grandma’s life and her great love for music. She is greatly missed, but I am happy to know I will see her again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment