Thursday, November 11, 2010

Florida Trip

I seriously have so much to get caught up on with this newer blog. I missed posting a lot of pictures due to procrastination and just pure laziness.
Michael and I went on a vacation with my family back in September. We flew to Florida, where Minnie and Mickey live. :) The kids were so fun to watch as they could not wait to go to DisneyWorld (especially Morgan) and Carson wanted to go to Animal Kingdom more than anything! We had a blast spending more than enough time at the parks and playing on the beach (which was my favorite part of the trip). Here are a few pictures taken from my camera as well as my phone. I bought a sweet app while there in Florida, called Hipstomatic.. love it!
The pictures are a little random, since I wasn't faithful in bringing my camera everywhere.





















No comments:

Post a Comment