Friday, April 15, 2011

Lazy Boy

Our basement is really cold, so while I'm working on homework (sometimes hours at a time) I turn on the space heater. One of Ziggy's favorite things to do is to lay by the heater. There are times when he is literally pressed against it. I have to move him away a lot of the time because his fur gets so hot I'm afraid he'll catch on fire.

{I don't want that kind of a hotdog!}


Btw, THANK YOU THANK YOU to those of you who gave me suggestions for my dishwasher and glasses. Lemi-Shine and Dishwasher Magic worked wonderfully. I'm in shock with how clean everything got!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is nice!!! I also have a dog, please check out my blog!!!
    http://everyonething.blogspot.com/

    I have been putting this on every blog because i just stated.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot dog... HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete