Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter

We celebrated Easter at my parents the day before. My mom spent a lot of time preparing an easter egg hunt for the children, which turned out to be a hit! It certainly was my favorite part of the evening, watching the kids get so excited! It was so fun to spend time with my whole family, everyone was all together for the first time in a long time. I really enjoy spending time with all my family members, but especially my nieces and nephews. Lucy, Nick and Carly's baby, is getting so big! Wes and Jess's kids just LOVE her. They cannot get enough, always wanting to hold and feed her. She is pretty irresistible!
















Towards the end of the night, I pulled out my old cash register for Morgan and Carson to play with. They LOVED it, although I was probably more excited to teach them how to use it than they were in learning how to use it! haha

On Sunday we went to my in-laws for Easter dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera. We had a fun time talking and laughing while enjoying a delicious meal prepared by Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment