Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Site Placement

This past week I found out where I'll be student teaching this coming Fall & Spring! When I found out, I immediately went on the internet and checked out the school. It is a Title 1 school, which means that the school has a large concentration of low-income students, so it receives supplemental funds to assist in meeting the student's educational goals. It is in the Salt Lake District and there are 31 different languages spoken there. I am feeling quite overwhelmed, but excited to work with so many ESL students!

4 comments:

  1. Abbie, that is great! You will do so very well at that type of school. Very proud of you. Also, love all the posts below, especially the cash register memories. Oh how I wish I still had mine. We need to get together SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You will be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete