Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moab - Part 1

This past weekend we went to Moab. We got all packed up and headed out Thursday afternoon. I had an appointment to meet the teacher I will be student teaching with, so we stopped by the Elementary School on the way. I am going to be teaching First Grade and I am so excited!

We then met up with our friends Chris and Lauren in Spanish Fork, and were on our way to Moab. On Friday morning, we had breakfast at The Peace Tree and then drove down to Canyonlands to do some four-wheeling for the day. Michael and I hadn't been since right after we got married and I had forgotten how beautiful the landscape is on the drive in. We four-wheeled on Elephant Hill and had a blast enjoying the scenery and the wonderful sunny weather!














~Moab makes me happy~

1 comment:

  1. that pic of me and you is the only pic i've seen from that weekend that didn't make me want to heave. i need to maybe borrow some pics from this weekend if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete