Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

This past Sunday we celebrated not only Mother's Day at my parents, but also Michael and Andy's birthdays. My dad grilled some chicken and we all made a side dish so my mom didn't have to cook. After dinner, everyone around the table said one thing they love about my mom. I've realized that moms really don't get enough of the credit they deserve, which makes me want to tell my mom more often how much I appreciate her.
My mom made the most delicious cakes for both Michael and Andy. Michael's request was Tiramisu and Andy, Boston Cream Pie. Malia had fun feeding cake to Michael, Carson was pretending to be a wolf for a most the night and Morgan entertained us by playing the piano. We finished off the evening watching FOX 13 News where my oldest brother Nick being interviewed was going to air. It was a fun night spent with my family.











No comments:

Post a Comment