Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Hair

I had to take a picture to document this moment. I just got my hair done and finally am loving the way it is starting to look, finally! I cut my hair super short a few summers ago and have been waiting for the day that it is all one length again. Other than a few hairs in the front on the right hand side, it's pretty much all around even, yay!

Oh yeah, I need to thank my helpers along this journey:
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream & Folic Acid Supplements

I already know this is a lame post, so just ignore it if you don't care.
This is a big deal for me and I am celebrating it. So there!

3 comments:

  1. I for one am fully aware of what a great feeling you must have. I can't wait for that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think it adorable! i love the length of it and i love the color. so, so, so cute. i am jealous! celebrate it. most definitely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete