Saturday, April 2, 2011

This Week I...

  • have done too much homework (although very glad I did)
  • went on my first group road ride (started at Bike Fix and went out to the airport & back)
  • trimmed and mowed the lawn for the first time this year (had to be outside enjoying the wonderful weather yesterday!)
  • voted for Naima 3 times, but she still went home :(
  • had a BBQ and watched "Nanny McPhee Returns" with Wes, Jess & their cute children
  • learned @ Camp Kick-off that I can start a fire with a 9 volt battery and steel wool (who knew?)
  • got a new calling
  • made dark chocolate covered cinnamon bears...my favorite
  • put up Easter decorations
...And now I can't wait for Michael to come home. He is racing as an expert in the iCup in Hurricane today, which starts in 2 minutes! He left Thursday and made a work trip out of it too, so unfortunately I won't be able to see him race. {But I'm cheering him on from home!}

No comments:

Post a Comment