Thursday, December 15, 2011

Caroling at Super Mercado

I think it goes without saying that I have been seriously slacking in the blog department.
However, I plan to catch up over this much needed break!

I have been student teaching this past semester and have loved every minute of it! I'm teaching first graders in a school with a highly diverse population. It has been such a great experience for me and I am excited to teach full time this coming semester. Last night my class, along with the other first grade classes at our school, sang christmas songs at the Super Mercado de las Americas, just around the corner from our school. The store had chairs set up for parents to come watch and Santa even showed up! It was so fun to see them performing the songs they have been practicing for over a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment