Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beaver Creek Tri / Moab

Beaver Creek, Colorado is my favorite place to visit during the summer for one of Michael's many races. It has the feel of Park City; quaint and refreshing. We got a steal on a room at one of the nicest resorts in town. I felt like we were living in luxury. :)


This is the view from our room. Absolutely beautiful.


I was thrilled to see a patagonia shop and had to take a pic!


Ate at a delicious Italian restaurant the night before Mikey's race.


Michael really wanted me to take his picture talking to Benjamin Franklin.
What a crack up.






The race went really well for Michael. He got a far better time than the year previously, so he was pretty happy.


I brought my bike with us as well so we could stop in Moab on the way back to do some biking. I tried Slick Rock for the first time and though I only did the practice loop, it took everything out of me. I never realized the incredible technicality of that trail; it definitely humbled me.


No comments:

Post a Comment