Thursday, October 7, 2010

Xterra Championship

Michael qualified for and completed the Championship Xterra tri in Ogden on the 25th of September. My sister-in-law Jess also raced for the first time in Ogden, she did really well! I don't have pictures of her racing because I took them with her camera. Michael's sister Jessica rode up with Wes, Carson, Malia and me. We had fun being spectators for the day. Carson loved hanging out with Jessica and playing with her hair. :) Malia danced to the music the whole day; she is seriously the cutest girl. I always tell Wes and Jess that I'll take her home with me, but somehow they never want to accept that offer.
I'm so proud of Michael. He competed in races over the entire summer to be able to qualify for Ogden. He is such a motivated individual. I so admire his strength and ambition. I always have fun watching him compete, because he's so focused on that finish line. "Nothing" distracts him.













No comments:

Post a Comment