Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ridd Halloween Party

Every year, my parents put on quite the Halloween party. This year was our 3rd annual and it definitely was the best thus far! Michael and I decided to be Ronald Mcdonald and Wendy. haha Michael's costume was seriously SO funny. My mom and dad were dead people, although I thought my mom looked like that funny little man in Princess Bride. Andy and Camille were the love guru and an indian woman. They made the pillow that Andy is sitting on, and it has wheels! Wes, Jess and their family were characters from the Wizard of Oz. I personally think Dorothy was the cutest. It was fun to have Nick and Carly this year. Carly is expecting and due on Halloween! We are so excited for baby Lucy to come. As usual, my mother had everything in her house all decorated like halloween. She always sets the table so perfectly, with a fun centerpiece and cute little favors. She had little coffins with our names on them and they were filled with candy. We started off eating a delicious dinner. My mom had put papers in test tubes for us to read at the table. Some of the papers said: "I walked into the haunted house and..." "Something that grosses me out is..." We had to finish the sentence. Then we went into the garage where we had a donut eating contest. I read a few stories from a cute halloween book I just bought. It's called "Frankenstein makes a sandwich." It has a bunch of fun little stories in it. After that, Michael did a magic show for all of us! He did such a great job. I can't even tell you how much fun he had putting it together. :) It was a really fun night spent with my family. Thanks mom, for putting such a wonderful event together!















3 comments:

  1. Abbie your costumes are seriously the greatest! This party looks so stinking fun! What a fun family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my crap, I was dying of laughter about all your costumes. Your costumes were so cute and Michael, hilarious! What a fun party, your mom is adorable, and such the party thrower.

    ReplyDelete