Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucy's Blessing

Our family gathered together at my parents home for Lucy's blessing on March 19th.
Lucy Jameson Ridd was blessed by her grandfather, James.

My cute cousin Becki and her adorable little baby, Addy.
It was so nice of her to be a support on this special day, especially coming
with three young children all by herself!




Morgan loves his cousin Lucy. He was completely content
holding her for a majority of the evening.



My mom made a yummy strawberry ice cream dessert with
little hippos on top!


Carly, Chloe and Lucy
{I just love having them a part of our family}


Carson was fascinated by Michael's beard! haha

Malia,
just as cute as always.



Michael and I

1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures so much. thank you for capturing this very important day. we love your family so much. lucy is very blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete